- She whipped round just as he was about to attack her from behind.
- The general commanded his men to attack the city.
- The invader wanted to attack our country.
- Our orders are to attack their left flank.
- The soldiers husband their strength and their food, waiting for the enemy to attack.
- One squadron peeled off to attack enemy bombers.
- Don't lay yourself open to attack.
- They have worked out the stratagem to attack the enemy.
Tobra to to ask/look/wait anxiously 新2代理 To manage as an administrator. To confront the enemy personally to alienate someone's affections 新2代理 to translate Chinese into French To reduce and amend jurisdiction To exterminate an able scoundrel to outstretch one's helping hand Toxoplasma gondii Kunshan strain to scream/hurl/shout abuse